The TP-Link EAP610-SLIM is a dual-band access point that guarantees top performance. With powerful antennas and WiFi speeds of up to 574 + 1200 Mbps, users benefit from a blazing fast and stable connection. Thanks to 11ax (WiFi 6) the access point offers, among other things, more range and 4 times higher user capacity than models that use the older 11ac. Therefore, the TP-Link EAP610-SLIM is suitable for environments with a large number of wireless clients, such as office environments, educational institutions and shopping centers.
Advanced features like WiFi mesh
Omada Mesh ensures that all APs in the network are wirelessly connected, allowing you to achieve greater coverage without having to run cables. In order to also provide all network users with a perfect WiFi connection, the TP-Link EAP610-SLIM makes efficient use of the network. With band steering, dual-band devices, for example, are automatically sent to the faster 5GHz frequency. The load balancing function ensures that the clients are well distributed over both the 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequencies. These techniques prevent faster devices from being limited in their speed by slow equipment.
Management via Omada SDN Cloud portal
The Omada SDN Cloud portal makes it easy to manage the TP-Link EAP610-SLIM remotely. Via one clear dashboard you have insight into the status of the network and you can, among other things, change settings and detect problems. Because the network can be managed from different locations via the cloud, this saves a lot of time and costs. If you also use TP-Link switches and gateways with Omada SDN support, you can manage your entire network via this platform.
- WiFi 6 (11ax) access point
- WiFi mesh for one large wireless network
- Ultra-Slim Design: 160 mm × 33.6 mm elegant design brings more agility
- Management via Omada SDN Cloud portal
- Throughput: 574 Mbps (2.4GHz) and 1200 Mbps (5GHz)
- Transmit power: 20dBm/100mW (2.4GHz) and 23dBm/200mW (5GHz)
- 1x Gigabit LAN connection
- Supports 16 SSIDs (8 per frequency)
- Band steering for faster connection on 5GHz network
- Load balancing for optimal distribution of clients
- VLAN and QoS support
- Guest network with registration via captive portal
- Power supply: 12V adapter (included) or Power over Ethernet (802.3at / PoE+)