Versatile and Reliable Storage Platform
The DS2419+II is a capable storage system combining performance and scalability to deliver a cost-effective data management solution.
• Up to 1,737/655 MB/s sequential read/write performance for multi-user file sharing, infrastructure backup, and warm storage environments
• 12 SATA HDD/SSD 2.5"/3.5" bays, expandable to 24 drives with a Synology DX1215II expansion unit
Optimized for Data Protection and Integrity
Synology's DSM operating system and the Btrfs file system work together to safely guard your data with data protection technologies.
• Advanced snapshot technology provides schedulable and near-instantaneous data protection for shared folders and LUNs
• File and folder-level data restoration enables restoration of specific files or folders
• Flexible storage quota system helps admins manage available space by specifying storage limits for shared folders
• File self-healing detects and recovers corrupted files using mirrored metadata and RAID configurations
• Inline compression compresses data before it is written to the drive, reducing write commands and optimizing storage space
Data Backup Solutions for IT Infrastructure
Synology Active Backup Suite is a collection of license-free backup solutions built to protect Windows PCs and servers, VMs, other file servers, and SaaS applications:
• Active Backup for Business (ABB) consolidates backup tasks for physical and virtual environments with rapid restoration of files, entire physical machines, and VMs.
• Active Backup for Google Workspace allows users to back up Google Workspace data from Gmail, Contacts, Calendar, and Drive.
• Active Backup for Microsoft 365 provides complete backup of Microsoft 365 application data from OneDrive for Business, SharePoint Online, emails, contacts, and calendar.
Remote and On-Premises Collaboration
Synology's collaboration suite provides a private cloud solution for on premises and remote workers to concurrently edit documents, share files, manage emails, send instant messages, and more. By leveraging private cloud infrastructure, businesses can ensure complete data ownership and multi-layered security.
Synology Office lets multiple users edit, comment on, and share files together using Synology Documents, Spreadsheets, and Slides..
Synology Drive is a cloud file management solution that supports remote data access, synchronization, on-demand file restoration, and backup.
Synology Chat brings teams together with one-on-one chats, group chats, and encrypted private channels over multiple platforms.
Synology MailPlus provides a secure, reliable, and private email server.
Synology Calendar helps teams keep track of what is most important with convenient calendar sharing and scheduling.
Private Video Surveillance
With Synology Surveillance Station, the DS2419+II becomes a powerful Network Video Recorder solution with support for up to 40 IP cameras.7
• 7,600+ supported camera models
• ONVIF support prevents vendor lock-in
• Private, subscription-free storage of recordings
• Access through web browsers, desktop clients, or mobile apps
• Event-based rules to trigger specific actions
• Email, SMS, or push notification options
Virtualization and Certified Storage DSM streamlines provisioning for and management of virtual machines with full certification for VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V, Citrix XenServer, and OpenStack virtualization environments.
Synology Storage Console for VMware or Windows platforms lets you manage storage directly from your hypervisor. VMware VAAI integration and Windows ODX help offload storage operations and speed up data transfer.
Synology Virtual Machine Manager (VMM) is a hosted hypervisor for virtual machines running Windows, Linux, or virtualized versions of DSM with recovery mechanisms that ensure data protection on each VM.