Featuring an AMD Ryzen V1000 series V1500B quad-core processor and 10GbE/2.5GbE connectivity, the 9-bay TS-h973AX packs a high-capacity hybrid storage infrastructure into a compact physical footprint. With five 3.5-inch SATA 6Gbps drive bays, two 2.5-inch U.2 NVMe SSD slots (Slot 1 & 2 support both U.2 NVMe and SATA SSDs ), and two 2.5-inch SATA 6Gbps SSD slots, the TS-h973AX can benefit from SSD caching to boost IOPS-intensive applications. With the ZFS-based QuTS hero operating system, the TS-h973AX ensures data integrity and supports block-level inline data deduplication and compression, near-limitless snapshots, and real-time SnapSync to satisfy mission-critical file servers, virtualization servers, collaborative video editing, and efficient data backup and recovery with business-class performance, job reliability, and lower overall cost.
- Install high-performance U.2 NVMe PCIe Gen 3 x4 SSDs or SATA 6Gb/s SSDs in the dedicated SSD slots for cache acceleration and improved random I/O.
- One 10GBASE-T Multi-Gig and two 2.5GbE LAN ports accelerate virtualization, intensive file access, large backup/restoration tasks, and media transfer.
- Experience a business-class backup center, supporting backup/restore of cloud data and VMs (including Google Workspace, Microsoft 365®, VMware® and Hyper-V).
- Host multiple virtual machines and containers to run a wide range of applications on the TS-h973AX.
- Cloud storage gateways realize hybrid cloud applications by working with the cache space reserved on NAS to ensure low-latency data access to the cloud.
- Flexibly scale your total storage capacity to match your business growth by connecting USB expansion enclosures (TR or TL series JBOD).
||182.65 x 224.6 x 224.1 mm
||32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 SODIMM
||AMD Ryzen V1000 series V1500B 4C/8T 2.2 GHz
||5 x 2.5"/3.5" SATA 6Gbps + 2 x 2.5" U.2 NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 / 2.5"
||Single Disk, JBOD, RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 6, RAID 10, Hot
||4 x USB 3.2
||2 x 2.5GbE + 1 x 10GBASE-T Multi-Gig (10G/5G/2.5G/1G)