The QNAP QGD-1602P is the world's first PoE managed switch series that supports virtual machines (VMs). Featuring 2.5GbE and 10GbE SFP + ports and up to 90 Watts PoE output, the QGD-1602P enables you to set up high speed and high power PoE network infrastructure for Wi-Fi 6 Access Points and routers. With a dual CPU design, the QGD-1602P uses Intel® Atom® multi-core 2.2GHz processors with two SATA drive bays to support VM and QTS applications. The QGD-1602P not only runs IP surveillance, network security, wireless AP management and storage expansion applications, but also integrates QuWAN to form an SD-WAN architecture together with other QNAP devices in multiple locations, supporting a robust and secure IT infrastructure. With an internal bandwidth capacity of 20GbE and Intel® QuickAssist Technology (Intel® QAT), the QGD-1602P achieves the high-performance transfers required for edge computing virtualization and IPsec VPN, and provides SMBs with a price-optimized and centrally managed LAN solution.
- Complies with IEEE 802.3bt PoE++ and IEEE 802.3at PoE+ standards. Provides 90 watts over 4 ports and 30 watts over 12 ports Gigabit PoE capability. It can deliver a total of 380 watts to meet the requirements of high power devices (PDs) and to support intelligent PoE management functions.
- Two 10GbE SFP+ ports provide computers, LAN switches and NAS with more bandwidth to enable applications such as virtualization, 4K video editing, and file sharing.
- Provides comprehensive Layer 2 management functions (such as VLAN, LACP, QoS IGMP Snooping, and Wake-on-LAN) with user-friendly network management software. IT personnel can efficiently control network bandwidth and improve security with a web-based management interface.
- Set up an SSD cache or storage pools to improve file access efficiency.
- Two PCIe Gen3 x4 slots allow users to install 10GbE network cards, QM2 dual port M.2 SSD/10GbE cards, USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10Gbps) cards, or wireless adapters.
- Run containerized applications and virtual machines with different operating systems. Flexibly install QuWAN, virtual routers, firewalls or wireless LAN management for various network management applications.