FS3600 is a 24-bay all-flash server for enterprises to boost the performance of I/O sensitive applications such as database, virtual machines, or OLTP, with a competitive TCO. Powered by Synology's awardwinning DiskStation Manager (DSM) operating system, FS3600 makes data management tasks efficient and simple from a single pane of glass. The feature-rich, integrated data protection mechanisms can further ensure service availability.
Fast, Scalable, and Affordable
FS3600 is an all-flash data management solution delivering more than 193,000 iSCSI 4K random write IOPS, ideal for enterprises pursuing a high-speed infrastructure that responds fast under I/O intensive workloads, such as database, virtual machines, or OLTP applications. FS3600 is 10GbE-ready and can be easily integrated to businesses' existing LAN environment, with a competitive cost per Gigabyte ratio at $0.23/GB.
Powered by Synology DiskStation Manager (DSM), an award-winning and web-based operating system, FS3600 provides an intuitive graphical user interface for IT administrators to manage and monitor system resource easily and efficiently. FS3600 supports easy storage capacity expansion with Synology Expansion Unit RX1217sas/RX2417sas, with no need to remove existing data or install additional management software.
Built for Your SAN Storage Needs
Synology FS3600 provides a fully certified virtualization solution with VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V, Citrix XenServer, and OpenStack Cinder. It supports both iSCSI and NFS protocols and integrates with VMware VAAI and Microsoft ODX, allowing IT administrators to effectively deploy and facilitate storage operations in various virtualization environments. IT administrators can efficiently manage virtualized workloads through built-in DSM features and add-on plugins for VMware and Windows environments. Features including fast clone, NFS v4.1, and thin provisioning deliver more flexibility to accommodate to administration needs.
With no additional license fees required, your virtualized workload can be further protected by a complete suite of data protection applications including Synology Snapshot Replication, Hyper Backup, Active Backup for Business and Synology High Availability to cover various protection scenarios.
Virtualize Workloads Flexibly in a Protected Environment
Synology Virtual Machine Manager (VMM) is an intuitive hypervisor software application allowing you to easily set up virtual machines and run various operating systems, including Windows, Linux and Virtual DSM. Besides, you can build up a cluster environment with multiple Synology systems while keeping the flexibility to scale out online and migrate virtual machines for load balancing and resource allocation. Each virtual machines can also be fully protected by a set of disaster recovery features including instant snapshot, replication, clone, restore and failover, safeguarding your digital assets with no additional cost.
With VMM Pro license, you can further utilize the advanced features of remote replication, remote storage migration, high availability and live migration, minimizing the risk of service downtime and managing IT resources agilely.
Trustworthy Service Continuity
Service continuity is critical for modern businesses. FS3600 brings thoughtful software and hardware integration to ensure high standard system availability if a disaster or any major outage occurs.
• Synology High Availability provides fast transitions between clustered servers to keep services online.
• Snapshot Replication provides schedulable, near-instantaneous data protection with version control, ensuring documents in shared folders and VMs in iSCSI LUNs remain safe and available.
• Synology RAID F1 technology introduces patented algorithms to prevent the risk of simultaneously SSD failure.
• Redundant components, including power supply units, system fans, and network ports support automatic failover to prevent single points of hardware failure.
On-Premises Collaboration Solution
FS3600 comes with Synology Collaboration Suite, a web-based productivity application to benefit team cooperation. Administrators can utilize the advantage of private cloud to provide fine-grained control of data and workloads and prevent accidental data leakage.
• Synology Drive introduces a free and unified web portal to allow cross-platform data synchronization and backup. Intelliversioning saves historical copies with minimum storage space occupied and supports on-demand data restoration.
• Synology Office, integrated with Documents, Spreadsheets, and Slides, provides a well-rounded collaboration environment to allow multiple users to simultaneously edit, comment, and share company data - with no license fee needed.
• Set up a reliable mail server with Synology MailPlus, which introduces high-availability design and an intuitive web-based client to manage emails and increase productivity.
• Start conversations instantly and safely with Synology Chat and optimize team communications with its powerful features, such as message encryption, pinning, forwarding, reminders, and scheduling, etc.