Dual M.2 22110/2280 PCIe NVMe SSD expansion card
QM2 series PCIe cards add support for M.2 SSDs to a QNAP NAS, allowing users to configure SSD caching, a caching pool or an auto tiering volume to improve overall NAS performance.
Removing performance bottlenecks
QM2 improves performance by adding M.2 SSDs. It does not occupy a 3.5-inch disk holder, so you can improve both your storage capacity and performance.
- M.2 SSDs can be installed to form caching pools or an authoring volume.
- Enables SSD caching to improve performance and optimizes storage efficiency with Qtier Technology.
- M.2 SSD thermal sensors enable real-time M.2 SSD temperature monitoring.
- A silent cooling unit (base and smart fan) minimizes risks of overheating and maintains consistently high performance.
- LED indicators for monitoring M.2 SSD status.
Ports & interfaces: internal
Host interface: PCIe
Output interface: M.2
Connector: 2 x M.2 22110 or 2280 PCIe (Gen3 x 4) NVMe SSD slots
PCIe and lanes: PCIe Gen3 x 4
Low-profile: bracket (standard) Low-profile flat brackets and full-height brackets are also included.
Dimensions (L x W x H): 147.15 x 68.9 x 20.6 mm
Compatibility: TS-253B, TS-453B, TS-453BT3, TS-453BU, TS-653B, TS-673, TS-677, TS-853BU, TS-853BU-RP, TS-873