The Seagate IronWolf is a 3,5 inch for surveillance and a storage capacity of 16TB. The Seagate IronWolf heeft een SATA 6 Gb/s interface, rotational speed of 7200 RPM and 256MB cache. The hard drives in the IronWolf series are enhanced with AgileArray™ technology, NAS-optimised for the best NAS experience possible, AgileArray focuses on drive balance, RAID optimisation and power management. Enabling user workloads of up to 180 TB/year on IronWolf and 300 TB/year with IronWolf Pro, multiple users can confidently upload and download data to a NAS server. The most suitable applications for the IronWolf drives are for 1 to 8 bays, home, creative pro, SOHO, and small business NAS.
IronWolf Health Management
Optimized for NAS systems with AgileArray. AgileArray provides dual-plane balancing and RAID optimization in multi-bay environments with the most advanced form of energy management possible.
- Protect your NAS with IronWolf Health Management where prevention, intervention and recovery are central.
- Powerful performance eliminates delays or downtime for users at times of high data traffic to the NAS. Seagate leads the way with the best-performing NAS disk portfolio.
- Rotational vibration sensors (RH sensors). First drive in its class with built-in sensors for high performance in NAS housings with multiple drives.
- Storage capacity up to 16TB. More storage capacity means more choices that remain within the budget. Seagate offers scalable solutions for every NAS need.
- Do more in multi-user environments. IronWolf offers a workload of up to 180 TB per year. Several users can upload and download data from the NAS server without any problems. IronWolf can handle it, whether you are a creative professional or have a small business.
- Developed to be active and available 24x7. Always access the data on your NAS, on location or remotely.
- 1 million hours MTBF and 3 year limited warranty ensure optimum total cost of ownership (TCO) for desktop drives, with minimal maintenance costs.