Synology DiskStation DS1019+ is a 5-bay NAS designed for small offices and professional home users. With versatile built-in applications, DS1019+ easily fulfills your various office requirements, including collaboration, file sharing, data backup and recovery, and is even ready for virtualization deployment. Its 4K video transcoding capability also makes it a perfect fit for streaming and sharing your ultra HD video collections. DS1019+ is backed by Synology's 3-year limited warranty.
Scalable and Versatile Storage Server for Small Offices
DS1019+ is a 5-bay desktop network attached storage built with excellent performance and scalability, ideally suitable for small offices and IT enthusiasts. With two M.2 SSD slots supporting NVMe SSD cache, it significantly reduces I/O latency and increases system performance for I/O-intensive applications. DS1019+ also comes with an expandable storage which can scale up to 10 drives when connected to one DX5173, easily fulfilling high capacity demand with minimal efforts. Featured with quad-core processor, 8GB memory (dual-channel 4GB memory module pre-installed) and AES-NI encryption engine, DS1019+ delivers sequential throughput at over 225 MB/s reading and writing1. Built with various applications and advanced data protection technologies, DS1019+ can serve as an all-in-one server for your home or offices.
4K Ultra HD Multimedia Library
DS1019+ features real-time transcoding for up to 2 channels of H.264/H.265 4K videos at the same time, bringing more powerful support to the latest multimedia formats and contents. With Video Station, you can organize your personal digital video library based on media information, and watch 4K Ultra HD movies and films. Audio Station comes with Internet radio and supports lossless audio formats, providing music playback via DLNA and AirPlay®-compliant devices. The intuitive design of Photo Station allows professional photographers to effortlessly organize photos into customized categories or smart albums, and share them to social networks within a few clicks. Serving as a brand new photo solution designed for personal and home use, Synology Moments brings users a modern browsing experience through its various features, including mobile photo backup, photo sharing with image recognition technology, similar and duplicate photos detection, editing features (e.g., auto coloring and angle adjustment), and AI photo judging and picking features. Please visit the Synology website for more information on the models offering these features.
Powerful Collaboration Solution
Use the collaboration suite on your Synology NAS to build a private cloud to enhance team cooperation and boost productivity.
• Synology Drive allows you to access the data and files on Synology NAS through a unified portal and allows cross-platform synchronization for you to access data from anywhere. You can also install the online editor Synology Office and collaborate with others on Document, Spreadsheet, and Slides.
• Synology MailPlus allows your business to set up a private and reliable mail server with the support of high-availability design and gives your employees an intuitive web-based client to manage emails and boost productivity.
• Synology Calendar enables you to manage team schedules, and organize daily tasks effortlessly. Event information can also be synced to your CalDAV clients, allowing you to check schedules anywhere and anytime.
• Synology Chat is a web-based application that allows you to start conversations instantly and safely and optimizes companies’ internal communications with its powerful information management and interaction features.
Ultimate Backup Solution
DS1019+ integrates various backup applications to safeguard your important data on any device with an intuitive user interface and durable storage technologies.
- Desktop backup: Cloud Station Backup safeguards your PC, Mac, and other desktop devices. DS1019+ is also compatible with Time Machine, allowing you to effortlessly backup your Mac to Synology NAS.
- NAS backup: Hyper Backup comprehensively backs up your data to a local shared folder, an external device, another Synology NAS, an rsync server, or a public cloud service to ensure data safety.
- Server/VMware backup: Active Backup for Business centralizes backup tasks for VMware virtual machines, Windows PC, servers, and rsync/SMB file servers. Fast and reliable recovery options ensure that the running services, VMs, and files can be recovered instantly.
- SaaS backup: Active Backup for Office 365/G Suite is an on-premise backup solution for public clouds with a centralized dashboard, optimizing storage efficiency through the single instancing and block-level deduplication technology.
Virtual Machine Manager
DS1019+ is designed with virtualization in mind. Virtual Machine Manager enables you to test new software in sandboxes, isolate your customers' machines, and increase the flexibility of your server
- Virtual DSM provides an equally intuitive experience as DiskStation Manager, offering a reliable storage solution with robust features.
- Various Operating Systems Support lets you run Windows, Linux, and Virtual DSM on your Synology NAS in just a few steps.
- Snapshots for Virtual Machines is a snapshot technology provided by Virtual Machine Manager, allowing you to perfectly clone and restore a virtual machine within seconds.
- Live Migration lets you seamlessly migrate Virtual DSM instances from one Synology NAS to another.
- Flexible IT Resource Management allows you to allocate hardware resources such as computing power, storage space, or network interfaces across several virtual machines. • Multi-Tenant Environments allow you to create multiple isolated virtual machines for subsidiary business units or departments.
- Synology iSCSI Storage fully supports most virtualization solutions to enhance work efficiency with a simple management interface.