Powered by AMD’s powerful Ryzen processor, the TS-977XU-RP delivers high system performance with up to 6 cores/12 threads and Turbo Core up to 3.9 GHz. The TS-977XU-RP features a hybrid structure with four 3.5-inch HDD and five 2.5-inch SSD drive bays, allowing for enabling SSD caching and Qtier™ auto-tiering technology to greatly boost IOPS to meet the performance requirements of demanding applications. The TS-977XU-RP features two SFP+ 10GbE ports and two Gigabit ports for high-speed connectivity, providing businesses and organizations with an ideal solution for quickly deploying a high-bandwidth, high-reliability storage environment. The TS-977XU-RP also features a redundant power supply to ensure maximum system uptime.
- Install up to five SSDs in the 2.5-inch drive bays to enable SSD caching and Qtier for optimal system performance.
- Two 10GbE SFP+ ports provide higher bandwidth to empower applications like virtualization, 4K video editing and file sharing.
- PCIe expandability allows for installing QM2 expansion card, USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10Gbps) cards, or wireless network cards.
- Snapshots add an extra layer of protection for disaster recovery plans. You can set a custom snapshot schedule and can use snapshots to recover data from a local or remote NAS.
- Scalable storage supporting virtualization, containerized apps, centralized storage, backup, sharing, and disaster recovery.
- Besides using QNAP storage expansion enclosures, you can also leverage QNAP VJBOD technology to use the unused storage space from other NAS.
||43.3 x 482.6 x 505.54 mm
||4 GB UDIMM DDR4 (1 x 4GB)
||"AMD Ryzen™ 3 1200 4-core/4-thread 3.1 GHz processor, Turbo Core
||5 x 2.5"/3.5" SATA 6Gbps + 4 x 2.5" SATA 6Gbps
||Single Disk, JBOD, RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 6, RAID 10, RAID
||4x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 3.1, 1 x PCIe
||2 GigaLan, 2 x 10GbE SFP+ SmartNIC