The Seagate IronWolf Pro is a 3,5 inch for surveillance and a storage capacity of 14TB. The Seagate IronWolf Pro heeft een SATA 6 Gb/s interface, rotational speed of 7200 RPM and 256MB cache. The hard drives in the IronWolf Pro series are enhanced with AgileArray™ technology, NAS-optimised for the best NAS experience possible, AgileArray focuses on drive balance, RAID optimisation and power management. Enabling user workloads of up to 300 TB/year with IronWolf Pro, multiple users can confidently upload and download data to a NAS server. The most suitable applications for the IronWolf Pro drives are for 1 to 16 bays, Creative Pro, SOHO, SME NAS.
- Optimized for NAS systems with AgileArray ™. AgileArray provides dual-plane balancing and RAID optimization in multi-bay environments with the most advanced form of energy management possible.
- Protect your NAS with IronWolf Health Management where prevention, intervention and recovery are central.
- Powerful performance eliminates delays or downtime for users at times of high data traffic to the NAS. Seagate leads the way with the best-performing NAS disk portfolio
- Seagate® Rescue Data Recovery.3 IronWolf Pro provides a bit of extra peace of mind with mechanical or unforeseen faults or natural disasters. Data recovery has a 90% conversion rate with us, so you can rely on the two-year Rescue Data Recovery plan.
- Rotational vibration sensors (RH sensors). First drive in its class with built-in sensors, for high performance in NAS enclosures with multiple disks.
- Storage capacity up to 14 TB. More storage capacity means more choices that remain within the budget. Seagate offers scalable solutions for every NAS need.
- Do more in multi-user environments. IronWolf offers a maximum workload of 300 TB per year. Several users can upload and download data from the NAS server without any problems. IronWolf can handle it, whether you are a creative professional or have a small business.
- Developed to be active and available 24x7. Always access the data on your NAS, on location or remotely.
1.2 million hours MTBF and 5 year limited warranty ensure optimal total cost of ownership (TCO) for desktop drives, with minimal maintenance costs.
Standard model number: ST14000NE0008
Interface: SATA 6Gb/s
Number of supported disk bays: Up to 24 bays
Multi-user technology (TB / year): 300
Rotational vibration sensors (RH sensors): Yes
Support for HotPlug: Yes
Cache (MB): 256
Average time between errors (MTBF, hour): 1,200,000
Reliability assessment at 24 × 7 fully operational (AFR): 0.73%
Non-recoverable read errors per read bits, maximum: 1 per 10E15
Hours active per year (24/7): 8,760
Sector size (bytes per logic sector): 512E
Rescue Services: Yes
Limited warranty (year): 5
Rotational speed (RPM): 7200
Access speed interface (Gb/s): 6.0, 3.0, 1.5
Max. stable transfer rate OD (MB/s): 250 MB/s
Mean latency (ms): 4.16
Interface ports: 1
Rotational vibration at 10-1500 Hz (rad/s2): 12.5
Start-up voltage, average (12V,A): 2
Ability inactive, average (W): 5.3
Average power consumption (W): 7.9 W
Standby mode (W): 0.8
Sleep mode (W): 0.8
Food requirements: +12 V and +5 V
Environment / temperature
In operation (environment, min. &Deg;C): 5
Operating (drive case, max °C): 60
Not in operation (environment, min.&Deg;C): -40
Not in operation (environment, max.&Deg;C): 70
Environment / acoustics
Vibration, when not operating: 10 Hz to 500 Hz (Grms): 2.27
Inactive (default): 1.8 bell
Search (default): 2.8 bell
Shock resistance during operation: 2 ms (read/write) (G): 70/40 Gs
Impact resistance when not in operation: 1 ms and 2 ms (G's): 250
Height (mm/in): 26.11 mm/1.028 in
Width (mm/inch, max.): 101.85 mm/4.01 in
Depth (mm/in, max.): 146.99 mm/5.787 in
Weight (g/lb): 690 g/1.521 lb