The Seagate IronWolf is a 3,5 inch for surveillance and a storage capacity of 14TB. The Seagate IronWolf heeft een SATA 6 Gb/s interface, rotational speed of 7200 RPM and 256MB cache. The hard drives in the IronWolf series are enhanced with AgileArray™ technology, NAS-optimised for the best NAS experience possible, AgileArray focuses on drive balance, RAID optimisation and power management. Enabling user workloads of up to 180 TB/year on IronWolf and 300 TB/year with IronWolf Pro, multiple users can confidently upload and download data to a NAS server. The most suitable applications for the IronWolf drives are for 1 to 8 bays, home, creative pro, SOHO, and small business NAS.
- Optimized for NAS systems with AgileArray. AgileArray provides dual-plane balancing and RAID optimization in multi-bay environments with the most advanced form of energy management possible.
- Protect your NAS with IronWolf Health Management where prevention, intervention and recovery are central.1
- Powerful performance eliminates delays or downtime for users at times of high data traffic to the NAS. Seagate leads the way with the best-performing NAS disk portfolio.2
- Rotational vibration sensors (RH sensors). First drive in its class with built-in sensors for high performance in NAS housings with multiple drives.3
- Storage capacity up to 14TB. More storage capacity means more choices that remain within the budget. Seagate offers scalable solutions for every NAS need.
- Do more in multi-user environments. IronWolf offers a workload of up to 180 TB per year. Several users can upload and download data from the NAS server without any problems. IronWolf can handle it, whether you are a creative professional or have a small business.
- Developed to be active and available 24x7. Always access the data on your NAS, on location or remotely.
1 million hours MTBF and 3 year limited warranty ensure optimum total cost of ownership (TCO) for desktop drives, with minimal maintenance costs.
Standard model number ST14000VN0008
Interface SATA 6 Gb/s
Features and performance
Number of supported disk bays: 1-8 bays
Multi-user technology: 180 TB/year
Rotational vibration sensor (RV): Yes
Two-plane balance: Yes
Error recovery function: Yes
Max. stable transfer rate OD (MB/s): 210 MB / s
Rotational speed (RPM): 7200
Cache (MB): 256
Charging / unloading cycles: 600,000
Percentage non-recoverable read errors, maximum: 1 per 10E15
Hours enabled: 8.760
Workload Rate Limit, WRL: 180
Average time between errors (MTBF, hour): 1,000,000
Limited warranty (year): 3
Start-up voltage, average (12V, A): 1.8
Average power consumption (W): 7.9 W
Inactive, average (W): 5.3 W
Standby / sleep mode, average (W): 0.8/0.8
Voltage tolerance, including noise (5V): ± 5%
Voltage tolerance, including noise (12 V): ± 10%
Environment / temperature
In operation (environment, min. &Deg;C): 5
In operation (disc housing, max. &Deg;C): 2 70
Not in operation (environment, min. &Deg;C): -40
Not in operation (environment, max. &Deg;C): 70
Halogen free: Yes
Shock resistance, in operation/not in operation: 2 ms (max.): 70 Gs / 250 Gs
Inactive (default): 1.8 bell
Search (default): 2.8 bell
Height (mm/in): 26.11 mm/1.028 in
Width (mm/in, max.): 101.85 mm/4.01 in
Depth (mm/inch, max.): 146.99 mm/5.787 in
Weight (g/lb, average): 690g/1.521 lb