2bay docking- and clone station for 2.5" and 3.5" SATA HDDs with JBOD function and USB 3.0.
• JBOD - the PC detects 2 independent drives
• Bootable HDD cloning without PC (Stand alone)
• Stylish premium aluminium case
• Support both 2.5" and 3.5" SATA I/II/III HDD,
• incl. Seagate 2.5" GoFlex ® HDDs
• USB 3.0 host interface up to 5 Gbit/s
• Downwardly compatible with USB 2.0/1.1
• USB 2.0: Windows 7/8.x, MAC OS >9.1
• USB 3.0: Windows 7/8.x, MAC OS X >10.8
• Hot Plug & Play and Hot Swap
• Supports SATA III 6 Gbit/s and USB 3.0 UASP
JBOD Docking- and Clone Station with USB 3.0
A cabinet full with HDDs to work with is a good reason to use this double docking station. It is for 2.5" as well as for 3.5" SATA HDDs. The aluminium casing provides firm standing and good looking. The 2.5" HDDs might have a height of 9.5 or 12.5 mm, even 15 mm. Due to its power supply the dock also runs HDDs, which need 12 V. USB 3.0 accelerates the transfer of huge data, e. g. movies, enormously. Connecting with a PC the two HDDs are detected as two independent drives under JBOD Mode. Without PC you can clone the HDD just by pushing a button. You can even clone a bootable HDD with operating system.