The TS-473 is powered by a high-performance and energy-efficient AMD R-Series CPU and provides two PCIe slots for greater functionality. You can install a QNAP QM2 expansion card to add M.2 SSD caching/10GbE connectivity; a compatible wireless card to use the TS-473 as a wireless access point; and an entry-level graphics card (for example: NVIDIA® GeForce® GT1030) to boost system performance for 4K video performance. The TS-473 allows you to flexibly deploy a wide range of applications with a more affordable budget.
- Two PCIe Gen3 x4 slots support QM2 cards, 10GbE adapters, or wireless network cards.
- Supports the NVIDIA® GeForce® GT1030 graphics card, allowing for 4K video transcoding and output.
- Dual M.2 SATA 6 Gb/s SSD slots allow for setting up caching or storage pools, improving file access efficiency.
- Qtier™ auto-tiering technology and SSD caching enable 24/7 optimized storage efficiency.
- Scalable storage supporting virtualization, containerized apps, centralized storage, backup, sharing, and disaster recovery.
- Snapshots fully record system status and data. If files are accidentally deleted or modified, you can quickly restore the data from a snapshot.
CPU: AMD R-Series RX-421ND quad-core 2.1 GHz processor, Turbo Core up to 3.4 GHz
Encryption Engine: AES-NI
System Memory: 4 GB DDR4 (2 x 2 GB)
Maximum Memory: 64 GB (4 x 16 GB)
Memory Slot 4 x SODIMM DDR4 (For dual- or quad-DIMM configurations, you must use a pair of identical DDR4 modules.)
Flash Memory: 512MB DOM
Drive Bay: 4 x SATA 6 Gbps
Drive Compatibility: 3.5-inch SATA hard disk drives, 2.5-inch SATA hard disk drives, 2.5-inch SATA solid state drives
M.2 SSD Slot: 2 x M.2 2260/2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSDs (Sold separately)
SSD Cache Acceleration Support: Drive bays 1 to 6, M.2 slots 1 to 2, Optional: M.2 SSD using QNAP QM2 PCIe expansion card
The following are not hot-swappable: M.2 SSDs, SSD cache drives, SSDs using PCIe expansion slots.
Gigabit Ethernet Port: 4 x RJ45
PCIe Slot: 2 x PCIe 3.0 x4
Note: Support full-height 10GbE LAN card, USB 3.1 Gen2 (10Gb/s) expansion card, QM2 card, PCIe wireless network card or a bus-powered graphics card.
USB Port: 4 x USB 3.0 (Front: 1; Back: 3)
Audio: 2 x 3.5 mm dynamic microphone jacks, 1 x 3.5 mm line-out jack, 1 x speakers
Note: You cannot use the speakers and the line-out jack simultaneously.
USB One Touch Copy Front: USB 3.0
IR sensor: Optional QNAP RM-IR004 remote control (MCE compatible)
Form Factor: Tower
Dimensions (H x W x D): 188.2 x 264.3 x 279.6 mm
Power Consumption (W): HDD standby 35.11 W,In operation 63.69 W (with 6 x 2TB HDDs installed)
Sound Level Sound pressure (LpAm): 23.0 dB(A)
Net Weight: 5.57 kg (12.28 lbs)
Power Supply Unit: 250W, 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz
Fan System: 2 x 90 mm
CPU: 1 x 60 mm
Operating Temperature & Relative Humidity:0 ~ 40?C ( 32?F ~ 104?F ), 5 ~ 95% RH non-condensing, wet bulb: 27?C (80.6?F)
Security Slo Kensington security slot