- Deco uses a system of units to achieve seamless whole-home Wi-Fi coverage — eliminate weak signal areas once and for all!
- With advanced Deco Mesh Technology, units work together to form a unified network with a single network name. Devices automatically switch between Decos as you move through your home for the fastest possible speeds.
- A Deco M4 two-pack delivers Wi-Fi to an area of up to 2,800 square feet. And if that’s not enough, simply add more Decos to the network anytime to increase coverage.
- Deco M4 provides fast and stable connections with speeds of up to 1167 Mbps and works with major internet service provider (ISP) and modem.
- Deco can handle traffic from even the busiest of networks, providing lag-free connections for up to 100 devices.
- Parental Controls limits online time and block inappropriate websites according to unique profiles created for each family member.
- Setup is easier than ever with the Deco app there to walk you through every step.
Deco M4 uses TP-Link Mesh technology to cover your entire home in powerful Wi-Fi. Multiple units seamlessly work together to create a home network like nothing you’ve ever experienced.Deco M4 is the simplest way to guarantee a strong Wi-Fi signal in every corner of your home up to 2,800 square feet (2-pack). Wireless connections and optional Ethernet backhaul work together to link Deco units, providing even faster network speeds and truly seamless coverage.
Want more coverage? Simply add another Deco. TP-Link Mesh means Deco units work together to form one unified network. Your phone or tablet automatically connects to the fastest Deco as you move through your home, creating a truly seamless Wi-Fi experience. Network speeds three times faster than previous generation routers, thanks to 802.11ac wireless technology, make Deco capable of providing a lag-free connection to up to 100 devices. Flexible and multifunctional, the Deco M4 includes a variety of features allowing it to serve as a router, access point or range extender. Just choose the mode for your actual network demands and experience the maximum wireless flexibility.
Maximum data transfer rate 867 Mbit/s
Antenna type 2 internal dual-band
Wireless LAN features
Frequency band 2.4 - 5 GHz
Signal strength 30 dBm
Networking standards IEEE 802.11a,IEEE 802.11ac,IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11n
Ports & interfaces
Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports 2
Ethernet LAN Yes
Security algorithms WPA-PSK,WPA2-PSK
Management protocols IPv4, IPv6
Web-based management Yes
DHCP client Yes
DHCP server Yes
Product type Tabletop router
Product colour White
Reset button Yes
Quality of Service (QoS) support Yes
Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM)/(WME) Yes
Power source type AC
AC input voltage 100 - 240 V
AC input frequency 50/60 Hz
Operating temperature (T-T) 0 - 40C
Operating relative humidity (H-H) 10 - 90%
Storage temperature (T-T) -40 - 70C
Storage relative humidity (H-H) 5 - 90%
Certification CE, FCC, IC, NCC, BSMI, IDA, RCM, JPA, JRF, VCCI, KC, RoHS
Weight & dimensions
Dimensions (WxDxH) 90.7 x 90.7 x 190 mm